Stripped Down - A Solcofn Mix May 2011



This is my newest mix. It's a Tech-House mix instead of the normal Fidget type stuffs I've been doing for a while.

I was in a Tech_house mood...so I hope you lot enjoy it!

Track List:

Stripped Down - A Solcofn Mix May 2011

1 Cassius - Les Enfants (Gesaffelsein Mix)
2 Franco Cinelli - Pattern 01
3 Roy Rosenfeld - Mambo
4 Joan Reyes - Freakbuster
5 Fergie - RocketMan
6 Fedde Le Grand - Control Room
7 Mark Knight & Michael Woods - Banger
8 Gabriel D'Or & Bordoy - Cassus Belly
9 Skitzofrenix & Jeff Doubleu - Rishin'
10 Adam K & Matteo DiMarr - Bum Bom
11 Boemklatsch - Think Big (Mighty Fools Mix)
12 Sick Individuals - The Funky House Anthem (Dub Mix)
13 Mark Knight - Yalta Groove
14 Stephano Noferini - Kids
15 Wandroid - Master & Slave (Van She Tech Mix)

    Stripped Down - A Solcofn Mix May 2011 by solcofn


You can grab it on my site HERE or on my Soundcloud HERE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts