I know you like it dirty - a solcofn mix 6-7-10

Yeah...I know...it's about damn time. I finally had some time to put together a new mix...hope you  lot like it...there are some bangers in there!!

I know you like it dirty  A Solcofn Mix 6-4-2010







1 Boys Noize - Kontact Me (Sidney Looper Death Dub)
2 Lee Combs - Punji (Zodiac Cartel Mix)
3 Will Bailey - Smack Pidgeon
4 Get Stellar - The Moment (Nick Supply Mix)
5 Jean Moustache - Rambonette (Stereo Heroes Mix)
6 Big Pink - Dominos (Switch Mix)
7 Stereo Hereos - Washout (Mustard Pimp Mix)
8 2 Bit Thugs - A Good Look (Stupid Fresh Mix)
9 Major Lazer - Hold The Line (Sidney Loopers Absolutely Spastic Mix)
10 Killaqueenz - Bitches (Sidney Looper Mix)
11 Tocadisco ft Nadia Ali - Better Run (Afrojack Mix)
12 La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (Jackbeats MIx)
13 Orbital - Lush (Herve Mix)
14 Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I Feel (Armand Van Helden Mix)
15 Zigone and Nina - Kick It (Stereo Hereos Mix)
16 Moby - Wait For Me (Zodiac Cartel Mix)



  I know you like it dirty - A solcofn mix 6-7-10 by solcofn



Grab it on my site or on soundcloud!


Solcofn Myspace!

Solcofn Website!

Comments

Popular Posts