It's me or Iggy Pop, time to decide.














Well...It's has been a while since I posted some fresh tunes up here so....here ya go!



Lo-fi fnk - city (punks jump up remix)

Lo-Fi Fnk is a Swedish Electro-Pop group that has been doing great things in 2007. They have had several successful single up till now and I am sure they are one to watch for 2008. This mix is by one of my favorite remix groups at the moment, Punks Jump Up. They are on the ultra hot label Kitsune and I plan on watching them dominate the dance floor in 2008 (they have already done a great job of it this year!)


Scanners - Lowlife (LA Riots Remix)

Scanners is a band from London that have been heating up the blogisphere recently. They are a 2 boy 2 girl outfit that seem to know what is hot and have been getting great people to remix their tracks.Remix duties this time have been passed on to LA Riots. I really like what LA Riots have been doing recently. It doesn't matter if it's originals or remixes, they can do it all. This mix really captures the vibe they bring (IMO). I look forward to more from Scanners and LA Riots!




Here is a list of what has been rocking my boat as of late.

1 The Klaxons - As above so below (Justice mix)
2 Armand Van Helden - my my my (2007 Klaas mix)
3 Booty Slapperz - Pump Repeat
4 Buck 65 - Kennedy Killed The Hat (MSTRKRFT Remix)
5 Nirvana - Come as you are (3 is a crowd mix)
6 Scanners - Lowlife (LA Riots Remix)
7 Yelle - A Cause Des Garcons (Punks Jump Up remix)
8 Soft Tigers - Mr. ice cream (Miami Horror Remix)
9 Daft Punk - Face to face (Mercurius FM Jackin House Reedit)
10 Glass Candy - Digtal Versicolor

Comments

Popular Posts